Yellow Teeth

How to remove yellow stains from my teeth due to fluorosis?

Query: Hello Sir/Ma'amI am a 21 year old male. I have yellow spots on my teeth, I have visited doctors, they said it is fluorosis now I'm looking for a way to remove the yellowness from my teeth,  Read Full »

Dr. Mousam Chattopadhyay

Dentist, Endodontist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to ICLINIQ This is your Dentist - I went through your query. Am very sorry for your discomfort . As a Specialist am here to help you. I can understant the deep concern you are been these days. Kindly Upload an image of the yellow spots to me and I will walk you through the necessar...  Read Full »

Is Sensodyne suggested for bad breath and yellow teeth?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a problem with breath odor and yellowish teeth. How to solve this problem? Can I use Sensodyne toothpaste?  Read Full »

Dr. Subha

Dentist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Breath odor might be due to tartar deposits on the teeth, gum problems, decayed teeth, improper tongue cleaning, frequent intake of onion and garlic, or any gastrointestinal disorders. Yellow teeth might be due to plaque and calculi on teeth, staining due to smoking...  Read Full »

Please suggest a toothpaste to make yellowish teeth white.

Query: Hello doctor, Which toothpowder or toothpaste do you people prefer for a yellowish teeth to make them white. I am using Patanjali toothpowder this time and I have done scaling also.  Read Full »

Dr. Naveen Thomas

Dentist, Endodontist, Pedodontist, Periodontist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Using toothpowder is not good for teeth as toothpowder contains a higher amount of abrasives and will abrade your teeth. When teeth get more and more abraded it gets more yellower day by day due to loss of enamel and exposure of dentin, which is more yellowish than e...  Read Full »

Why is there yellowness in teeth even after scaling?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 19 years old. After scaling there is temporary removal of yellowness but after 15 days it becomes yellow again. I want a clean teeth like pearls. I am using Patanjali toothpowder.  Read Full »

Dr. Naveen Thomas

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I believe you are referring to scaling only, and not teeth whitening procedure. The scaling procedure only removes debris and calculus from the surface of the tooth and gums. For getting pearl type white teeth, you need to do teeth whitening procedure or bleaching. ...  Read Full »

How to remove yellow stains from teeth?

Query: Hello doctor, I have yellow discoloration on my teeth. The stains persist even after getting my teeth cleaned. The nearby dentist informed that the stains are due to chlorine content in the water. What should I do to remove these stains?  Read Full »

Dr. Paras Angrish

Dentist, Pedodontist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yellowish discoloration of the tooth has multiple causes. In your case, as the stains are not going with cleaning and scaling, it can be due to any one of the following. Fluoride in water causing problems during tooth formation. Injury to the tooth during childhood. Any ...  Read Full »

My teeth are yellowish and I have bad breath. What is the treatment for it?

Query: Hello doctor, My issue is concerned with my oral health. My teeth have been yellowish for the past five years, and also I have problems of bad breath. Now I am 19, and it feels really painful as I even cannot smile in front of others. I am afraid to laugh and to talk. I need a cure for this. It is...  Read Full »

Dr. Smitha Yalavarthy

Dentist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Why did you never visit a dentist for your problem? Your problem is calculus formed on the teeth and gums which contains millions of bacteria, that is why you have bad breath, and you have yellowish teeth. Go to a dentist immediately and get your teeth cleaned. Oth...  Read Full »

How to remove yellowness from teeth?

Query: Hello, My teeth are very yellow. How can I remove yellowness from teeth and make them white at home? If I go and do the cleaning with a dentist, how much would it cost?  Read Full »

Dr. Tooba Qazi

Dentist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com Yellow teeth can be of different types. If teeth are slightly yellowish with plaque, you can make them clean and white just by brushing properly twice a day with light hand pressure.  Avoid abrasive brushing as they can cause the white outer layer of teeth to shed off and...  Read Full »

Why are my teeth yellow even though I brush them?

Query: Hello doctor, My teeth always get yellow in color, after brushing for two times a day. Also, my mouth stinks.  Read Full »

Dr. Tooba Qazi

Dentist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There could be following reasons for yellowing of teeth. There could be yellow or brown layers of tartar at gumline that needs to be taken out so that your actual enamel can be seen. For it, you need to get your scaling done from the dentist and then do brushing twice a ...  Read Full »

My Teeth Are Yellow.Is Scaling Only A Temporary Process To Clean The Teeth?

Query: Hello Doctor, I am 19 years old. My teeth are yellow from childhood (from 10 years of age). A black layer is formed at the backside of teeth. When I see my teeth it seems very dirty and too much of creamy layer is formed on my teeth especially in lower canines and lower incisors. In the lower teeth...  Read Full »

Dr. Subha

Dentist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yellowing of teeth is mainly due to one of the following or a combination of these: Tartar or plaque deposits (soft yellowish deposits) on the teeth. Calculus deposits (calcified hard deposits) on the teeth. Fluorosis - internal discoloration of the teeth due to ...  Read Full »

What is the treatment advised for toothache?

Query: Hello doctor, I have been having an oral problem, most specifically teeth for over 10 years. I have faded gums, beneath my lower pre-molars, incisors and canines are yellow. I have two severe curved molars on my lower jaws which have lasted for 10 years. I resorted to removing but I was advised not...  Read Full »

Dr. Srinivas Saketh Gummuluru

Dentist, Oral Implantologist, Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do not worry too much about the color of the teeth. The color varies in each individual from bright white to pale yellow. There are many shades of teeth that can occur due to varied reasons. As long as the teeth and gums are healthy, nothing much to worry about the color....  Read Full »