Q. How can I get rid of my yellowish teeth and bad breath?

Dr. Smitha Yalavarthy

My issue is concerned with my oral health. My teeth have been yellowish for the past five years, and also I have problems of bad breath. Now I am 19, and it feels really painful as I even cannot smile in front of others. I am afraid to laugh and to talk. I need a cure for this. It is now affecting my mental health too as I get depressed at times thinking of this. Please help.

#

Why did you never visit a dentist for your problem? Your problem is calculus formed on the teeth and gums which contains millions of bacteria, that is why you have bad breath, and you have yellowish teeth. Go to a dentist immediately and get your teeth cleaned.

Otherwise, the calculus may eat your gums, and your teeth will become loose. Do not delay, do it quickly, and message me after you get your teeth cleaned. I will tell you some remedies to keep your oral health in good condition.

| 

How can bad breath be stopped and prevented?

Query: Hello doctor, I am facing a problem with bad smell from mouth. I have faced this problem six to eight months before after my accident and I took heavy-dose antibiotics. I have shown to a dentist and I have cleared all my tooth problems. After that also, I am facing this bad smell. I am taking Omepr...  Read Full »

Can I use whitening toothpaste for the yellow stains in my teeth?

Query: Hello doctor, I have yellow stains in my teeth. I feel very bad before others. This problem has been there since childhood. I have attached the pictures of my stained teeth. Please advise.  Read Full »

Why are my teeth yellow even though I brush them?

Query: Hello doctor, My teeth always get yellow in color, after brushing for two times a day. Also, my mouth stinks.  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»