Young Stroke

Why is there a difficulty in walking on left side in a brain stroke recovered patient?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 31-year-old male, and my weight is 52 kilograms. I am a brain stroke recovered patient. My left side got paralyzed before two years. Now, I am doing all my movements independently. My blood pressure remains low in 100 by 70 mmHg. I face a problem while walking on the left side, in...  Read Full »

Dr. Sreenivasa Rao

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I suggest you wear well-cushioned footwear made of MCR (microcellular rubber) material. It will help you to reduce the impact on the bone while walking and it reduces the pain. Keep yourself warm by wearing socks and avoid exposure to cold. Pain in cold temperature occu...  Read Full »

My sister got cerebral infarction due to emotion. How to get her treated?

Query: Hi doctor, My 21 year old sister got cerebral infarction because she talked to father after 15 years and big emotions were involved. One of her pupils of the eye became larger and she could not see properly. Doctor has done CT and confirmed it was cerebral infarction. She is already fine for the mom...  Read Full »

Dr. Hitesh Kumar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you mention that your 21 year old sister had cerebral infarction, she needs a full evaluation to search etiology of stroke in a young age of 21 (young stroke). As you say, her one pupil became large and she could not see properly, such symptom may suggest involvemen...  Read Full »