Q. What homeopathy medicines can help atherosclerosis?

Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar
This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 14, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

My calcium coronary score is very high around 1800. Can you prescribe me homeopathic medicines which can effectively treat the plaque and atherosclerosis? I would prefer preparations from established medical companies. Have you heard of R12 from Dr Reckeweg? Please opine on the same too.

#

Calcium coronary score (CCS) increase causes the development of coronary artery disease.

It causes fatty plaque formation in the coronary artery leading to narrowing of the artery. It is also called as cardiac calcium scoring.

For men, CCS has 15-year mortality ranging from 3.5% for CCS of 0 and 18% for a CCS more than and equal to 400 (P<0.001).

There is a cumulative 15-year mortality rate among women and men with low-intermediate Framingham risk scores based on coronary artery calcium (CAC) scores.

Here we need to control lipid profile, hypertension, and diabetes. So, I need other investigations like lipid profile, diabetic profile.

For homeopathy, we need a thorough case history to practice medicine.

I suggest you take Calcarea Carbonica Carb 200 potency and Allium Sativum Q.

For more information consult a homeopathic physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

|