Helped 400 patients
Dr.Anda Apostol is an Otolaryngologist with 5 years of clinical experience. She completed her ENT internship in Cluj-Napoca under an excellent professor's guidance. She became a Ph.D. student in 2018, with the research theme being Genetic and immunologic factors involved in chronic rhinosinusitis. During training years and afterward, she presented great interest, especially in Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery, participating in an actual number of surgeries with neurosurgical teams. Another activity that she considered helpful for her training was participating in International and Multicenter clinical studies.
Academics & Trainings
University Of Medicine And Pharmacy Iulius Hatieganu Cluj
Ent Specialist Ministry Of Health Romania
Awards & Publications
1) The Effect of Spray Cryotherapy on Microbial Biofilms in Chronic Rhinosinusitis. Vlad, D., Dutu, A., Apostol, A. et al. Curr Infect Dis Rep (2018) 20: 41. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11908-018-0647-4 National- Romanian ENT Journal (Revista Romana de ORL)
2) Forum ORL13 March 2017- Endoscopic treatment of CSF Leak - Vol 1/2018
3) Retropharyngeal liposarcoma- rare cause of sleep apnea - Vol 2/2018
4) Laterocervical Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans- case presentation - Vol 3/2018.
5) Involvement of Genetic Factors in Chronic Rhinosinusitis - Co-author of chapter ENT pathology of athletes in Sports medicine book.