Dr.Banwari Lal Bairwa is a General and advanced laparoscopic, GI, and Hernia surgeon and chief surgeon & head of the Minimal access surgery Department at MP Birla hospital and research center C... Read More
Dr.Banwari Lal Bairwa is a General and advanced laparoscopic, GI, and Hernia surgeon and chief surgeon & head of the Minimal access surgery Department at MP Birla hospital and research center Chittorgarh, Rajasthan. Dr. B l Bairwa is a highly experienced, first and only laparoscopic surgeon at Chittorgarh in south Rajasthan. He has done an extensive series of laparoscopic and endoscopic surgeries in south Rajasthan and has published extensively in world-famous international journals of the surgical field. He has fellowships in minimal access surgery from AMASI and IAGES. He is an associate fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He completed his MBBS from BJ Medical college civil hospital, Ahmedabad, in 2013 and MS from JN Medical college AMU, Aligarh, in 2017. He has eight years of clinical experience.
Academics & Trainings
Bj Medical College Civil Hospital Ahmedabad
Jn Medical College Amu Aligarh
Awards & Publications
1. Lal Bairwa B. Gossypiboma-an unusual cause of surgical abdomen and surgeon's nightmare: A rare case report. International Journal of Surgery Case Reports. 2021 Feb 3.
2. Bairwa BL. Vitelline artery remnant: A rare cause of chronic abdominal pain in an adult. Indian Journal of Case Reports. 2020 Dec 16:659-60.
3. Bairwa BL. Giant fibroadenoma mimicking phyllodes tumor in post-menopausal female: a case report and review of the literature. International Surgery Journal. 2020 Nov 27;7(12):4235-7.
4. Bairwa BL. Giant Ovarian Mucinous Cystadenoma in An Adolescent Girl: A Case Report. Asian Research Journal of Gynaecology and Obstetrics. 2020:23-6.
5. Bairwa BL. Primary Mucinous Adenocarcinoma of Appendix. Journal of Case Reports. 2020 Jul 16;10(2):124-6.
6. Lodha M, Bairwa B, Puranik A, Meena SP, Bulchandani H. Accidental Inferior Epigastric Artery Injury in Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair: A Case Report. Journal of Clinical & Diagnostic Research. 2018 Jul 1;12(7).
7. Lodha M, Bairwa B, Meena S, Puranik A, Bhulchandani H, Raj R. Jejunal Perforation: A Rare Presentation of Extra Nodal Follicular Lymphoma in Patients with Hepatitis B.
8. Banwari l Bairwa, Bemlata Baxi. A Rare Case Of Unicornuate Uterus With Non-Communicating Rudimentary Horn. International journal of scientific research 2020 May;9:5
9. Banwari Lal Bairwa." Intramuscular Myxoma: A Rare Mesenchymal Tumor of Thigh." IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS), vol. 17, no. 9, 2018, pp 36-38.
10. Mahendra Lodha, Banwari L Bairwa et al. Perianal Selfie Or Butt Selfie A Diagnostic Add for Rectal Prolapse. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., Mar 2018; 6(3): 1033-1034