1. Ruptured splenic abscess presenting as pneumoperitoneum. Indian J Gastroenterol. 2001 Nov-Dec; 20(6):246-7.
2. Rectal Tuberculosis Simulating Malignancy — A Case Report and Review BHJ 2002; 44 (2): 280-81. (Reprinted Bombay Hospital Journal, Special Issue, 2009)
3. Isolated left diaphragmatic injury from unusual form of trauma. Kerala Medical Journal 2010. (2) 77, 78 Philip Umman
4. Systemic inflammatory response syndrome following laparoscopic repair of diaphragmatic injury: A case report. J Min Access Surg 2010;6:16-8. Philip Umman
5. Mature ovarian teratoma presenting as small bowel obstruction. IJS Sept - Oct 2013 Vol 75 Issue 5 pg 411-413. Syam Sundar, Philip Umman
6. Small bowel adenocarcinoma – report of two cases and review of literature. IJS April 2013 Vol 75 Issue 2 pg 123-127
7. Vitiligo – a good prognostic factor for malignant melanoma. Kerala Surgical Journal. Joyal Jose, Philip Umman. KSJ Aug 2016. Vol 23 (2):73-75
8. Philip Umman et al., Rotation Flap Closure of Moderate Size Scalp Defects – Technique and Outcome Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2016 Nov, Vol-10(11): PD21-PD23.
9. Kumara KA, Umman P, Varkey R, Johnson D, Gopal G, John A. Diverticular disease of colon: Changing trends- Report of four cases with review of literature. International Journal of Case Reports and Images (IJCR)
10. Umman P, Jose J, Ahmed A, Xavier J. Comparative study of use of prophylactic antibiotic for elective hernia repair with use of prosthetic material: observational study in a tertiary care institute. Int Surg J 2017;4:3732-5.
11. Dr Philip Umman*, Dr Joyal Jose and Dr Nigel Varghese. Quality of life after surgery for breast cancer – a pilot study from a tertiary care hospital in South India. Int. J. Adv. Res. 5(7), 1614-1617