Dr.Priyanka Borde Bisht did her post-graduation in Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprosy from the prestigious Base Hospital, Army college of medical sciences, New Delhi, and MBBS from Dr. V M Govt ... Read More
Dr.Priyanka Borde Bisht did her post-graduation in Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprosy from the prestigious Base Hospital, Army college of medical sciences, New Delhi, and MBBS from Dr. V M Govt Medical College, Solapur, Maharashtra. She got trained in India and abroad and now practicing in Gurgaon (NCR), India. She has an avid interest in all aspects of Dermatology, with particular expertise in Laser and Aesthetic Dermatology. Since her school days, Dr. Priyanka has been a high achiever, being a part of state merit lists for 12th and 10th board examinations, and has passed her graduation and post-graduation with first class. She has published 14 articles in National and International journals and written chapters for 3 Dermatology reference books. Dr. Priyanka regularly participates in National and International conferences and workshops to keep her skills and knowledge updated. She is a member of the Indian association dermatologists, venereologists and leprologists (IADVL), Association of cutaneous surgeons of India (ACSI), Cosmetic Dermatology Society of India (CDSI), Association of facial aestheticians and aesthetic surgeons of India (AFAASI). Dr. Priyanka has performed hundreds of anti-aging procedures such as Botox, fillers, HIFU, micro-needling, laser treatments for acne scars, accidental scars, and laser hair removal, pigmentation, birthmarks. She has PRP therapy expertise for hair and face, vitiligo surgery, scar revision, and many other dermatological microsurgeries. Dr. Priyanka is also one of the foremost Teledermatology experts and has provided hundreds of online consultations to patients from all over the world. She has 10 years of clinical experience and currently, practicing in Skin Solutions, Gurgeon, Haryana, India.
Academics & Trainings
Dr Vm Government Medical College, Solapur
DNB DERMATOLOGY, VENEREOLOGY & LEPROSY
Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi -110010
Awards & Publications
1) Garg S, Bisht PB. Acneiform eruptions and inflammatory striae as probable reactions to adalimumab. Clinical Dermatology Review. 2018 Jul 1;2(2):91.
2) Vaishampayan S, Borde P. An unusual case of isolated sixth cranial nerve palsy in leprosy. Dermatology online journal. 2012 Aug;18(8):16-16.
3) Vaishampayan SS, Borde P. An unusual presentation of sporotrichosis. Indian journal of dermatology. 2013 Sep;58(5):409.
4) Garg S, Bisht PB, Baveja S, Sahu S. Congenital erythropoietic porphyria: An unusual presentation. Clinical Dermatology Review. 2017 Jul 1;1(2):69.
5) Singh S, Bhatnagar S, Sarin A, Borde P, Bisht N. A case of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CD− 8+) with multiple lesions treated with definitive radiotherapy. Iraqi Journal of Hematology. 2018 Jul 1;7(2):93.
6) Garg S, Bisht PB, Rao S. Late-onset capillary hemangioma: A rare occurrence. Indian Journal of Paediatric Dermatology. 2019 Jan 1;20(1):89.
7) Garg S, Bisht P. Anetoderma-like presentation of cutaneous mastocytosis. Indian Journal of Paediatric Dermatology. 2018 Apr 1;19(2):180-180.
8) Garg S, Bisht PB, Rao S. Psoriasis Post laser Hair Removal: A Rare Occurrence. Dermatologic Surgery. 2018 Apr 1;44(4):602-3.
9) Sankalp S, Niharika B, Abhishek P, Divya S, Priyanka B. Acantholytic squamous cell carcinoma of the scalp in an elderly patient treated with radical radiotherapy. Journal of Cancer Research and Practice. 2018 Dec 1;5(4):165-8.
10) Baveja S, Bisht PB, Sood A. Tenosynovitis: An unusual presentation of leprosy. International journal of mycobacteriology. 2017 Apr 1;6(2):196.
1) ‘Adverse effects of moisturizers’ in ‘Monograph on Moisturisers’, 2015.
2) ‘Acne vulgaris’ in Clinical correlation with diagnostic implications in Dermatology, 2016.
3) ‘Scabies’ in Clinical Dermatology” 2020 4) ‘Pediculosis’ in Clinical Dermatology 2020.