Helped 15000 patients
Dr.Sandip Agarwal is a dermatologist who deals with skin, hair, nail diseases, and sexually transmitted diseases. He is also a hair transplant surgeon. He was trained in Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital And Medical College and Indira Gandhi Government Medical College & Hospital.
Academics & Trainings
Ltmc Sion, Mumbai
Awards & Publications
Dr.Sandip Agarwal won:
1) First prize in INNOVATION award paper at ACSICON 2019, Delhi. He presented "faster method of creating suction blisters."
2) Second Price in a quiz at Haircon 2016, Ludhiana.
3) Second price in the quiz at Pigmentarycon 2017, Indore.
4) Second prize in paper presentation at pigmentarycon 2017, "Epidermal Micrografting - a treatment of vitiligo using a novel harvesting system."
5) Second prize in Trinity 2017, "Epidermal harvesting system- An innovation in vitiligo surgeries."