Q. What can be done to cure painful cystic acne naturally?

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali
Published on Nov 27, 2018

I currently suffer from a deep painful cystic acne and am looking for a natural cure or remedy that will help with my condition. I am 21 years old and have no history of any diseases and am not taking any medicines or prescriptions for anything. Some symptoms I have are oily skin, deep cystic acne that does not come to a head. I usually break out around my mouth, chin, shoulders, chest, and back. It gets worse around the menstrual cycle. I have irregular periods, they are usually late. I have been taking different natural approaches such as changing my diet and taking Vitamins to control my acne but nothing is working. I feel very depressed and hopeless at this point. I tried about everything to control my breakouts. Some things work at first then my acne comes back with a vengeance. I get cystic acne on my shoulders, middle of my back and lower back. And around my mouth, and when it is the time of the month, I get a big cystic pimple in the middle of my neck. I have searched homeopathic remedies and came across people like me that had successful treatment which made me decide to take this approach. Is there anything specific you would recommend to cure my deep cystic acne? It feels like my hormonal acne has taken over my life, I feel very hopeless at this point. If there is anything I can do to improve my condition in any way, I would be extremely grateful to hear back from you.

#

Do not get depressed by this. It will be solved easily. Do not spoil your mind by such things which have solutions. You can start Pulsatilla 1M five pills empty stomach in the morning (take on the alternate day), Hepar sulph 30 five pills in the morning noon and night, Berberis aquafolium gel of SBL company apply on acne in morning and bedtime, Acnil soap or Trisan 0.5 % soap for face wash. By medicines, your acne may start discharge and then do not get tensed. It is a process of healing. Along with medicines, avoid junk food (spicy, oily, fat rich), take proper sleep, do not think much. Everything will be fine but I need follow-ups to decide the duration of treatment and further medication. If possible send pictures of acne.

I have been suffering for a long time, sometimes it gets so bad that I do not even leave the house. I tried changing my diet, taking supplements, clay masks, antibiotics at one point but nothing ever worked. I really hope something does. It feels like my acne has taken over my life. Half the time I do not even want to leave my room. I miss having a normal social life. I have a few pictures, I use to have a lot more but deleted them. I deleted them because looking at them just made me feel even more hopeless and depressed. I breakout a lot around my mouth, on my neck, on my back and especially on my shoulders. They are very deep and cystic that do not come to a head and take a long time to heal. Very painful to touch. I really hope I can find a cure, I feel so lost.

#

Please do not get depressed by this. You will be fine soon. You just start medicines which you told and take it for 15 days and give follow up. Still you have any questions you can discuss with me. Do not spoil your precious mood and body by this thing's thoughts. It is a very minor thing. Hormone changes also affect your health and beauty, it will not last a long time.

Which medicine can be used to get rid of chicken-pox scars?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 18 years old. I had chicken pox before one and a half month. After the chicken box was gone, I had some scars. So I went to a dermatologist to give me a medicine to clear the scars, he gave me new gel E. I had some pimples on my forehead so he advised and wrote for me a face wash...  Read Full >>

Dr. Gauri Kshirsagar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Acne is a very common condition occurring in teenage years due to hormonal changes. There is no need to worry or be embarrassed by it. Chances are that even after treatment you may get another bout of acne. It will reduce with age.  Read Full

Homeopathy for Homemakers

Article Overview: Mothers are the pillar of support for every household. If they are healthy, the whole family remains peaceful and happy. But many times, moms tend to neglect their health as they are busy taking care of their kids, husband, in-laws, and grandparents. Neglected health conditions can lead to severe problems in the long run. Read Article

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Homeopathic Physician

Homemakers are the most hardworking lot. They work 24/7 with no breaks, no vacation, and without a change in daily routine. Be it summer vacation or a delightful festival; she has to perform her daily household chores. She just cannot say 'I am done, let me take a break for five days.' Because, if s...  Read Article

Adult Acne: A Common Problem

Article Overview: Adult acne is more common nowadays with changes in lifestyle and the use of various cosmetic products. The treatment of adult acne is a challenge for many dermatologists and is also frustrating for the patients. Understanding the cause of adult acne helps establish a better strategy for the prevention and treatment of adult acne. Read Article

Dr. Sreelakshmi S

Acne is very common in the teenage group. But, when we have acne as an adult, it is very frustrating. The Acne treatment which worked in adolescent age can be useless or even worsen the condition. Many people wonder 'do adults get acne?'. Yes, adults can get acne. Some continue to get acne in their ...  Read Article

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now