Welcome to icliniq.com.
Acne is a very common condition occurring in teenage years due to hormonal changes. There is no need to worry or be embarrassed by it. Chances are that even after treatment you may get another bout of acne. It will reduce with age.
Acne (grade 1) and chicken pox scars.Treatment plan:
1. Combination gel of Adapalene and Benzoyl peroxide gel on the pimples in a very small amount.
2. If dryness occurs, use a good moisturizer.
3. Dairies do not cause pimples, but you can avoid high sugar containing food.
4. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables and avoid junk food.
5. Do not fiddle or press the pimple, it may leave dark pigmentation and scars.
For chicken pox scars:
As you have not attached a clearer photograph, it is difficult to see the scars and give a definite treatment. Still, treatment of scar may range from scar revision, needling, chemical peeling, CO2 and Er YAG laser therapy, depending on the severity and depth of the scars.