Q. I am in need of ayurveda treatment for gray hair and hair fall.

I am a 26 year old male.  My weight is 58 kg and height is 5'6". My problems are gray hair and hair fall. I have allergy to dust, perfume and smoke. Sometimes, I have breathing problem and cough in early morning, I am working in shift. I am suffering with constipation too. My blood sugar is normal and my BP is 120/80. My blood group is O positive. There is no sugar or albumin found in my urine. For breathing problem, I am taking Montek-LC. But, there is no complete relief. Please suggest me some treatment.