Q. What is the treatment available for graying of hair and hair fall?

Dr. Rabia Anjum

I am facing hair fall from the last 4 to 5 months. Also facing graying of hairs from last three years.

#

Does this problem exist in your family? If yes it is androgenetic alopecia that is common in males and related to male hormones. Premature greying of hair is also genetic and as such there is no treatment for reversing of grey hair. However, you can take Biotin supplements to reduce it. Use Minoxidil spray for this patch of hair (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

Androgenetic alopecia?

Use Minoxidil spray BD over the scalp. Take Biotin supplements.

|