Q. My kid has bad odor in the mouth. What is causing it and what is the way out?

Answered by Dr. Sumiya Sulthana and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Halitosis or Tongue Cleaner? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: My kid has bad odor in the mouth.  What is causing it and what is the way out?

My 3 year old daughter's mouth has an odor and I always thoroughly brush her teeth every day. What is causing it and what is the way out?