Q. Can homeopathy help with medicine induced hyperhidrosis?

Dr. Nirupam Kishor Joshi
Published on Mar 16, 2017

If a patient gets hyperhidrosis due to medications such as antidepressants and stimulants, will exercising help? Does it lower the sweating? Or will make it worse? Can homeopathy assist on this issue? Thank you in advance.

#

• If medications cause hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), then unless you change them or stop them, sweating will not reduce.
  • Homeopathy can help in the problems for which you are taking medicines such as depression, anxiety or any other problem.
  • If you are overweight or obese, then reducing weight will help. Exercising will make it worse.

For further information consult a homeopathic physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

How to reduce weight through yoga?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old obese boy. My weight is 110 kg and I feel myself unfit. I want to start practicing yoga for weight loss. But, I do not know anything about yoga. I want to know, how to meditate and relax our body and mind?  Read Full >>

Dr. Omnath Alvoor
Naturopathy Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per the data your weight is too high for an individual. You need to rebuild your lifestyle by giving time to exercise and yogic techniques. Especially fast rounds of suryanamaskara will help you with your problems. Start slowly and day by day increase the speed of prac...  Read Full

Homeopathy for Homemakers

Article Overview: Mothers are the pillar of support for every household. If they are healthy, the whole family remains peaceful and happy. But many times, moms tend to neglect their health as they are busy taking care of their kids, husband, in-laws, and grandparents. Neglected health conditions can lead to severe problems in the long run. Read Article

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Homeopathic Physician

Homemakers are the most hardworking lot. They work 24/7 with no breaks, no vacation, and without a change in daily routine. Be it summer vacation or a delightful festival; she has to perform her daily household chores. She just cannot say 'I am done, let me take a break for five days.' Because, if s...  Read Article

Homeopathy: Myths and Facts

Article Overview: Homeopathy is a therapeutic system of medicine that has been in use since the 18th century. Questions about its effectiveness have been raised by many. There are also a lot of misconceptions about this stream of medicine. This article discusses various myths surrounding homeopathy versus the facts. Read Article

Dr. Adnan Reyaz Ahmed Siddiqui
Homeopathic Physician

In spite of homeopathy being the second largest system of treatment in the world, there are still many myths regarding homeopathy. Myth 1. Homoeopathy pills are nothing but placebo pills (an inactive pill with no therapeutic effect). Fact 1. Homoeopathy is being practiced for the last 200 years an...  Read Article

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now