Q. Can homeopathy help with medicine induced hyperhidrosis?

Dr. Nirupam Kishor Joshi
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 16, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jul 23, 2021

If a patient gets hyperhidrosis due to medications such as antidepressants and stimulants, will exercising help? Does it lower the sweating? Or will make it worse? Can homeopathy assist on this issue? Thank you in advance.

#

• If medications cause hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), then unless you change them or stop them, sweating will not reduce.
  • Homeopathy can help in the problems for which you are taking medicines such as depression, anxiety or any other problem.
  • If you are overweight or obese, then reducing weight will help. Exercising will make it worse.

For further information consult a homeopathic physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

|