Q. What causes recurrent ingrown nails?

Dr. Sheetal Kamble

I have been suffering from an ingrown nail from the past two years. Previously I went to a surgeon and removed my whole pin. But the problem arises again.

#

You can try Graphites 30c four pills once a day for seven days, by stopping taking Hepar Sulph at this time. Along with medicines you will need to make sure that you use open shoes or sandals instead of close tight shoes. Also, soak your feet in warm water twice a day. This will help to reduce the pain and swelling. The recurrent ingrow of toenail commonly occur in diabetic patients, so make sure your sugar levels are under control. If possible, get your sugar levels checked. I hope you start feeling better. Let me know if you have any questions.

| 

I have white patches in the throat, but the strep test was negative. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, Two weeks ago, I developed white patches in the throat. I do not feel a sore throat, but there is slight discomfort, runny nose, and cough. I think it is due to cold. Also, I feel body pain for the past three days. I was tested for strep, and the rapid strep test was negative. The white...  Read Full »

Menopause

Article Overview: Menopause is not a disease or a condition, but a normal part of life when a woman ceases to menstruate and is no longer fertile. Menopausal symptoms occur a few months to years before and after the last period.  Read Article

Dr. Sneha Kannan

All you need to know about Menopause Menopause is not a disease or a condition, but a normal part of life when a woman ceases to menstruate and is no longer fertile. Menopausal symptoms occur a few months to years before and after the last period. The average age of menopause is between 49 and 52 y...  Read Article

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now