Q. What causes recurrent ingrown nails?

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A
Published on Sep 29, 2019

I have been suffering from an ingrown nail from the past two years. Previously I went to a surgeon and removed my whole pin. But the problem arises again.

#

You can try Graphites 30c four pills once a day for seven days, by stopping taking Hepar Sulph at this time. Along with medicines you will need to make sure that you use open shoes or sandals instead of close tight shoes. Also, soak your feet in warm water twice a day. This will help to reduce the pain and swelling. The recurrent ingrow of toenail commonly occur in diabetic patients, so make sure your sugar levels are under control. If possible, get your sugar levels checked. I hope you start feeling better. Let me know if you have any questions.

I am diagnosed with Asperger syndrome, OCD, anxiety, and depression. Kindly help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am 30 years old male. Weight is 107 kg, and height is 5'9. Not under any medications. (Not been on any medication for over a year previous medications include numerous mental health medications, various SSRIs, Clomipramine, and several anti-psychotics, most recently Olanzapine). I t...  Read Full >>

Dr. Shanza Ikram

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case and all treatments which you have taken so far. It is good that you have explained all your medical history as every doctor should know it in detail. However, your finger infection is not related to history. It is a new event. Regarding ...  Read Full

I have an itchy bump around the second toe nail. What is it?

Query: Hello doctor, I have an itchy bump around the nail of one of my toes, the second one. It has happened in the past years, usually when the season gets warmer. It started about a month ago and grew into a quite itchy, sensitive and swollen area. It is now turning to purple. I tried antifungals before,...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your concern and examine your pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It seems that you are having paronychia.¬†Acute paronychia is a soft tissue infection around a fingernail that begins as cellulitis, but that may progress to a definite ab...  Read Full

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now