Q. What causes recurrent ingrown nails?

Dr. Sheetal Kamble

I have been suffering from an ingrown nail from the past two years. Previously I went to a surgeon and removed my whole pin. But the problem arises again.

#

You can try Graphites 30c four pills once a day for seven days, by stopping taking Hepar Sulph at this time. Along with medicines you will need to make sure that you use open shoes or sandals instead of close tight shoes. Also, soak your feet in warm water twice a day. This will help to reduce the pain and swelling. The recurrent ingrow of toenail commonly occur in diabetic patients, so make sure your sugar levels are under control. If possible, get your sugar levels checked. I hope you start feeling better. Let me know if you have any questions.

|