Q. Please suggest yoga asanas that would improve blood flow to testicles.

Dr. Shakti Mishra
Published on Apr 19, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

Please suggest me the yoga names to improve blood flow to the testicles. I have weak erections, watery semen, and loss of libido. I am taking Pantogem DSR for indigestion and Stalopam plus for stress. My local doctor prescribed these medicines.

Dr. Shakti Mishra

Fitness Expert Nutritionist Physiotherapy Yoga
#

Continue with the prescribed medication. Along with that meditation, exercises, and yoga can help improve your condition.

Deep breathing, inhalation through nose and exhalation through the mouth, improves blood circulation.

Suryanamaskar is the most efficient form of yoga that can be used for all conditions. Morning time count of 10 should be followed.

Balasana (child's pose) can improve the pelvic floor organ functioning.

I also suggest:

1. Sethu Bandha Sarvangasana (bridging pose).
  2. Trikonasana (triangle pose).
  3. Dhanurasana (bow pose).
  4. Virabhadrasana (warrior pose).
  5. Adho mukha svanasana (down facing dog pose).

Along with all these yoga poses, a good diet rich in fiber and proteins can help alleviate your condition. Pranayama should be included with all yoga poses.

Destressing is the most important factor.

For more information consult a fitness expert online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/fitness-expert

Can all these yogasanas be done immediately after eating? Also, are there any foods to increase testosterone levels naturally?

Dr. Shakti Mishra

#

No, it is better to do these on an empty stomach to avoid indigestion and vomiting. Have plenty of fruits like raspberries, blueberries, watermelon, and mixed fruit salad as well.

Foods rich in zinc and vitamin D is good for you. Brocolli, green vegetables, spinach, low-fat milk, whey protein, olive oil, and garlic are some foods that you can follow.

Meditation: Importance, Benefits and How to Begin

Article Overview: This article weighs the importance of meditation (Dhyan) in normal bodily function and reveals the positive impact it has on our day-to-day life. Read Article

What Is Meditation? Meditation is a state of the mind where you just have to learn to be relaxed and sit still. Often, people think meditation is about concentrating on a particular object or thought. But it is not so. Meditation is an activity where you try to slow down the frequency of thoughts a...  Read Article

What is the transparent shiny red skin on penis with burning sensation?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 30 years old. I observed something on the penis. It is like it burns and is red in color. I do not have any pain and itching. I started applying Clobesym-OZ cream. Now it seems some transparent shiny skin developing on it and also other parts of skin around it started becoming sh...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the image (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Clobesym (Miconazole) is a potent steroid based cream and whatever you are noticing now are the side effects of steroid usage. For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://ww...  Read Full

How does yoga help senior citizens?

Query: Hi doctor, What are the health benefits and trends for yoga for senior citizens? Are there studios that have classes or professionals that cater to this demographic? Why choose yoga over other forms of fitness and stretching?  Read Full >>

Dr. Vinod Kumar Goyal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yoga is of two types. One for physical exercises called asanas and the second one is meditational yoga. Both have tremendous benefits for life and health. Physical yoga regulates body glands, hormones and cures many diseases of the body. For different persons and condit...  Read Full

Ask a Fitness Expert Now