Q. Please suggest yoga asanas that would improve blood flow to testicles.

Dr. Shakti Mishra
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 19, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 08, 2020

Please suggest me the yoga names to improve blood flow to the testicles. I have weak erections, watery semen, and loss of libido. I am taking Pantogem DSR for indigestion and Stalopam plus for stress. My local doctor prescribed these medicines.

#

Continue with the prescribed medication. Along with that meditation, exercises, and yoga can help improve your condition.

Deep breathing, inhalation through nose and exhalation through the mouth, improves blood circulation.

Suryanamaskar is the most efficient form of yoga that can be used for all conditions. Morning time count of 10 should be followed.

Balasana (child's pose) can improve the pelvic floor organ functioning.

I also suggest:

1. Sethu Bandha Sarvangasana (bridging pose).
  2. Trikonasana (triangle pose).
  3. Dhanurasana (bow pose).
  4. Virabhadrasana (warrior pose).
  5. Adho mukha svanasana (down facing dog pose).

Along with all these yoga poses, a good diet rich in fiber and proteins can help alleviate your condition. Pranayama should be included with all yoga poses.

Destressing is the most important factor.

For more information consult a fitness expert online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/fitness-expert

Can all these yogasanas be done immediately after eating? Also, are there any foods to increase testosterone levels naturally?

#

No, it is better to do these on an empty stomach to avoid indigestion and vomiting. Have plenty of fruits like raspberries, blueberries, watermelon, and mixed fruit salad as well.

Foods rich in zinc and vitamin D is good for you. Brocolli, green vegetables, spinach, low-fat milk, whey protein, olive oil, and garlic are some foods that you can follow.

|