Q. Please suggest yoga asanas that would improve blood flow to testicles.

Answered by Dr. Shakti Mishra and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Low Libido or Transparent Semen? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Please suggest yoga asanas that would improve blood flow to testicles.

Please suggest me the yoga names to improve blood flow to the testicles. I have weak erections, watery semen, and loss of libido. I am taking Pantogem DSR for indigestion and Stalopam plus for stress. My local doctor prescribed these medicines.