Q. Please suggest a medicine, which can cure erection problems and low libido.

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar Choudhary and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Low Libido or Reduce Weight? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 33 year old male, who has schizophrenia and depression from the last 12 years. My current problem is low libido and erection-related issues. I do not wish to take any medicine like Viagra or other similar medicines. Please suggest a medicine which can cure my problem. I also need help in doing physical exercises, as I feel low in energy. My current medicines are Qutipin 200 mg, Oxetol 600 mg, Bupron 300 mg, Arip 30 mg, and tablet Qtencare. My testosterone levels are 150, and my current weight is 135 kg. I am also on medications for diabetes and high blood pressure.