Q. My facial skin is getting loose with wrinkles. What should I do to get fat on my face?

Dr. Alka

My face is getting loose and there are wrinkles. My weight is 55 kg but after my third delivery, this problem is increasing day by day. My body structure is fine but my face is thin from the chin side. I want to get fat on my face, what should I do?

Dr. Alka

#

I read your query. The reason for wrinkles on the face is due to your collagen (elastic tissue which maintains face elasticity) is getting looser, as a result, your skin is becoming loose because collagen is not holding it properly, and sometimes lack of facial fats which might be due to improper diet. The natural remedies will help you a lot in this condition. Try all these regularly and you will soon feel positive results.

Start practicing Anulom Vilom regularly. This is a breathing exercise and it will increase your oxygen supply to the body and your skin will become more graceful on regular practice.

Start taking healthy and skin-friendly food like fresh fruits and vegetables. Start taking different berries like strawberry, blackberry, etc., as all these will help to make your skin more lustrous. Add other fresh fruits too whatever you like.

Take aloe vera gel and massage your face twice daily with it. It will help to tighten your skin. You can also apply fresh fruit's pulp on your face as it is rich with anti oxidants. Start taking one teaspoon of almond oil in milk at night regularly, as it will be extremely beneficial for your skin. You can also apply almond oil at night on your skin, it will also help in curing the problem of wrinkles.

Sleep adequately at least for six to eight hours because sleep is very essential for your skin health. If you smoke then quit smoking because smoking also loses collagen. You will find positive results within one month after regularly practicing all these things. In case if you want immediate results then, you can consult a dermatologist or cosmetologist nearby you. They can suggest you artificial cosmetic therapies.

After four weeks.

| 

Radiofrequency Procedures in Dermatological Practice

Article Overview: In today’s era, individuals are looking for natural ways to stay young without the risks and complications associated with invasive facial rejuvenation procedure. Out of all, radiofrequency procedures are ideal. Read Article

Cosmetologist

Radiofrequency energy is a novel non-surgical procedure, widely used nowadays in the field of esthetics, including skin tightening, skin lifting, body contouring and cellulite reduction. It differs from lasers, in that it uses an electric current rather than a light source. Radiofrequency devices ca...  Read Article

Detoxification - Ways to Detoxify your Body

Article Overview: Detoxification is the method of removing substances that are toxic to the body, mainly physiologically done by the liver. In some cases, it also refers to the removal of ingested poison or drugs taken for long-term from the body and get to the normal body composition and function.  Read Article

Dr. Divya Banu M
General Medicine Physician

Detoxification It is the method of removing substances that are toxic to the body, mainly physiologically done by the liver. In some cases, it also refers to the removal of ingested poison or drugs taken for long-term from the body and get to the normal body composition and function. Why should yo...  Read Article

Please suggest effective anti-aging treatment.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 31 year old female. Height is 5'3" and weight 71 kg. I have normal skin. I have started developing fine lines on my face. Just recently I have developed a slight depression in the form of a line starting from under the inner side of the eye running down the cheek (photo attached)....  Read Full »

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now