Medical Advice on "Allergy Specialist"

Dr. Rabia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, this is the condition called urticaria. That can be acute or may be chronic. There can be different reasons for urticaria-like infections, drugs or certain things in our foods like additives, etc., that can cause it. ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would say that you did a mistake by taking the medicines from the previous prescription. Most likely you have caused unnecessary gastritis due to proper dosage of antibiotic pertaining to the current problem. Most ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. In your condition, we must rule out certain etiologies as follows: Allergic rhinitis. Chronic Sinusitis. Nasal Polyposis. Growth or lesion inside the nose. This would require you telling us in more details ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per the history and the doctor's notes, I understand your daughter has allergic rhinitis and lower airway hyperreactivity. There is no easy solution for allergy. Allergy is due to some component in the air that she ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have asked an interesting question. Peanut allergy is one of the most severe food allergies. It can cause itchiness, urticaria, swelling, eczema, sneezing, asthma, abdominal pain, drop in blood pressure and cardiac ... View thread »

Dr. Amolkumar W Diwan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. We usually do not care about throat infection when it is mild and then it gets worsened and causes undue discomfort. Regarding choice of appropriate antibiotic, it is very important to know your history. It includes ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to be suffering from airway hyperreactivity disorder, the common colloquial term being an allergy. This occurs because your respiratory pathway is more sensitive to some day to day substances which others are ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. With the conversation we had, I understand that you were bitten by a bee yesterday (insect bite) on your toe and today you have blisters, itching, and swelling. Based on the information you gave, I have suggested some ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your son seems to be suffering from asthma. It is a hypersensitive disorder where the airways are hyper-reactive. The lasting solution is avoidance of triggering factors. The hypersensitiveness cannot be cured by ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Nose bleeds are due to running nose, dryness and crusting, all of which manifest in allergic rhinitis. You need to get a skin flick testing done to check what you are allergic to. Thereafter you should try allergen ... View thread »