Please clarify my doubts on CBD oil and anxiety.
1. Is CBD oil safe to use for people with anxiety?
2. What are the benefits and risks?
3. Where should people obtain this?
4. How much should they take and in what form?
5. How can they trust the source?
6. What else do you want people with anxiety to know about this?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
CBD oil is cannabidiol oil, which has nonintoxicating marijuana in it. It can be given to a patient having anxiety. Along with that, it is used in patients having epilepsy, sleeplessness, and inflammation, etc. Only limited data is available for CBD oil, so it is better to use under the supervision of the physician. It can also increase liver enzymes, so liver patients should take it only after the physician's consent.
It can also cause sedation and digestive problems. It is taken by oral route and by inhalation. A physician can best decide the dose. Many reputed pharmacies made it, but it is not legally available in every state.
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask an Internal Medicine Physician Now