(Avg 5 based on 2 ratings)
Dr.Anu Khandelwal is a Psychiatrist with 15 years of clinical experience. He pursued his MBBS from the prestigious Institute Grant Medical College and Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai. Later he ... Read More
Helped 30000 patients
Query : $19.99
Phone/Video : $29.99
"It was very good. I'm thankful to you"
Dr.Anu Khandelwal is a Psychiatrist with 15 years of clinical experience. He pursued his MBBS from the prestigious Institute Grant Medical College and Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai. Later he completed his M.D. Psychiatry from renowned Institute - B.J. Medical College, Pune. Since then, he has worked at various hospitals in Mumbai, and for the past 3 years, he is heading the Psychiatry Department in a 550 bedded hospital at Surat. He is a trained professional both in Psychological Medicine and REBT Counseling and aims at bringing a holistic approach towards treating patients with mental illness. He uses a blend of medications and counseling in his professional practice. His expertise includes - Expertise 1. Child & Adolescent problems (Scholastic Backwardness, Learning Disability, ADHD, ASD, ODD, CD etc.). 2. Parenting problems. 3. Anxiety & Depression. 4. Mood Disorders (Bipolar Illness, Dysthymia etc.). 5. Schizophrenia & other Psychotic illnesses like Delusional Disorder. 6. Alcohol, other substance & behavioral de-addiction. 7. Sexual problems in both males & females (Arousal Problems, Erectile Dysfunction, PME etc.). 8. Geriatric problems (Dementia, Amnesia, Somatisation Disorder). 9. Headache (Migraine, Tension-type headache, Cluster Headache). 10.Sleep Disorders. 11.Catatonia - Functional Neurological Symptom Disorder. 12.Personality Disorders. 13. Marital & Relationship Counseling. Currently, he is working at the Kiran Multi Superspeciality Hospital & Research Center, Surat, Gujarat.
Academics & Trainings
Bj Medical College, Pune
Grant Medical College & Sir Jj Group Of Hospitals
Awards & Publications
Dr.Anuj Khandelwal has published:
1. Rapid Clozapine titration in a case of refractory bipolar disorder (mania) with compound tibia-fibula fracture Journal name: Indian Journal of Mental Health 2015; 2(3) 2015.
2. Tuberous Sclerosis presenting as a case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) : a rare presentation Journal name: Indian Journal of Mental Health 2015; 2(3) 2015.
3. Tiaprex in the Management of Charles Bonnet Syndrome : A Case Report Journal name: Indian Journal Of Applied Research 2015; Volume 5 2015.
4. Genital Self-mutilation in a case of First Episode Psychosis Journal name: Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine / Jul – Aug 2016 / Volume 38 / Issue 4 2016.
5. Sapiosexuality – an unexplored phenomenon – Clinical Case Example Based Viewpoint Journal name: Indian Journal of Mental Health 2016; 3(3) 2016.
6. Unravelling the Dynamic Interplay between Family Functioning and Substance Use among Adolescents – “ An Indian Perspective “ Journal name: International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health; 2017.
7. The Role of Single-Parent Families in Adolescent Substance Addiction : Indian Perspective Journal name: Indian Journal of Mental Health 2017; 4(2) 2017.
8. Functional Neurological Symptom Disorder (FNSD) and Psychiatry – a brief review and case series Journal name: Indian Journal Of Applied Research / Volume 7 / Issue – 10 / Oct 2017 2017.
9. Sudden onset Cough like spasms – a case report Journal name: Indian Journal of Mental Health 2017; 4 (3) 2017.
1. 66th Annual National Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society, Pune – 16th to 19th January 2014 – One Free Paper presented. 2014.
2. Annual National Conference Of Military Psychiatry (ANCEMP 2014) – 6th& 7th September 2014 – One Poster. 2014.
3. 41st Annual Conference of Research Society of B.J. Medical College & Sassoon General Hospitals, Pune – 12th February 2015 – One Free Paper presented 2015.
4. 16thAnnual National Conference of Association of Industrial Psychiatry of India (ancaipi 2015), Mumbai – 28th & 29th November 2015 – Three Posters 2015.