Helped 30000 patients
Dr.Mudabbir is trained to evaluate and manage patients at the out-patient department as well as the trauma triage at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka. He is trained to evaluate and manage in-patients, including comprehensive ward-work, bedside procedures, patient communication, physiotherapy, and rehabilitation. He is also trained in hand and microvascular surgery, pediatric orthopedics, spine medicine, sports medicine, arthroplasty, and advanced trauma. He has presented numerous seminars. Dr. Mudabbir is one of the celebrated Orthopedic Doctors, having practiced the medical specialization for three consecutive years and currently working as a "Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon" at Apollo hospitals, Hyderabad. He has drawn scores of patients not only from in and around the neighborhood but also from the neighboring areas as well. He is proficient in identifying, diagnosing, and treating various health issues related to the medical field. He has the requisite knowledge and the expertise not just to address a diverse set of health conditions but also to prevent them. As a trained professional, he is also familiar with the latest advancements.
Academics & Trainings
Manipal University ( Kasturba Medical College)
Awards & Publications
Dr.Mudabbir secured All India 11th rank (nationwide) at Manipal University. He has published:
1) Dr. Arun M, Dr. Mohd S Mudabbir, Dr. SKM Kamal, Dr. J Vickas, and Dr. Mohmad Irfan Nagnur. Clinical profile of patients undergoing bilateral total knee replacement at a tertiary care hospital. International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences. 2019; 5(4): 874-877.
2) Dr. Arun M, Dr. Mohd S Mudabbir, Dr. SKM Kamal, Dr. J Vickas and Dr. Mohmad Irfan Nagnur. Functional outcome of simultaneous bilateral total knee replacement (SBTKR): Prospective clinical study. International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences. 2019; 5(4): 859-863.
3) Varshini A, Madi S , Pandey V, Mudabbir S. “late transverse patellar fracture following patellar tendon reconstruction using semitendinosus graft via single transverse tunnel”. J Kar orth Assoc. Jan-April2018;6(1);46-48.
4) Bhat AK, Madi S, Acharya A, Mudabbir S. “An isolated metacarpal lytic lesion –TB or not to be “A case report. Clinical microbiology newsletter. sept. 2017.
5) Dr. J Vickas, Dr. Mohd S Mudabbir, Dr. SKM Kamal, Dr. Y Sriharsha, Dr. Arun M and Dr. Mohmad Irfan Nagnur. Minimally invasive percutaneous plate osteosynthesis (MIPPO) in treatment of distal metaphyseal fractures of tibia: A study on Complications. International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences. 2020; 6(1): 999-1002. DOI: 10.22271/ortho.2020.v6.i1m.1948 .
6) Dr. J Vickas, Dr. Mohd S Mudabbir, Dr. SKM Kamal, Dr. Y Sriharsha, Dr. Arun M and Dr. Mohmad Irfan Nagnur. The functional and radiological outcome of minimally invasive percutaneous plate osteosynthesis (MIPPO) in treatment of distal metaphyseal fractures of tibia. International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences. 2020; 6(1): 995-998. DOI: 10.22271/ortho.2020.v6.i1m.1947.
He also has the following research projects in progress:
1) A retro-prospective evaluation of clinical and radiological correlation of anatomical arthroscopic ACL Reconstruction with medial meniscal balancing versus arthroscopic anatomical reconstruction with lateral meniscal balancing. (2015 – till date) –Dr.Mohd Suhaib Mudabbir, Dr. Kiran v Acharya.
2) Comparative study of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) versus steroid injection in treatment of OA knee-A prospective study. Dr Mohd Suhaib Mudabbir, Dr. Mohassin kamal.( 2015- till date).
"Response was quite apt and fast"
--Someone from Bengaluru, India, 11 months ago