Abdominal Massage

Why am I not losing weight even after exercising and eating only fewer calories?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a female, who weighs 155 lbs, and I am 5.7 feet tall. I cut off the muscle weight because I have a lot of muscle, including the muscle, my weight is 160 lbs. I have been trying to lose weight for the past two months, but nothing has seemed to work. I go to the gym almost every day, ...  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Losing weight sometimes is tricky, especially, if you are trying to body sculpt. How long are you on the treadmill and elliptical? How many calories are you burning? Are you found of core strengthening exercises, abdominal crunches, massage, etc.? Someti...  Read Full »