Q. I have a high heart rate with anxiety and depression for about five years. How to get rid of it?

Dr. Sibananda Mishra
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 10, 2020 and last reviewed on: Sep 12, 2020

I have a high heart rate after food, and I get very angry about small issues. I had anxiety and depression for about five years. So I took herbals and vitamin supplements. Previously, I used to take Alprazolam and Mirtazapine.

Dr. Sibananda Mishra

Psychologist/ Counsellor
#

First of all, you need to consult a heart specialist for an elevated heart rate. I think that you have high BP also. Further, it would be best to do some physical exercises and meditation for your health in the morning and evening regularly. Your weight is a little bit more also. The most important thing is to consult a physiotherapist for some exercises and muscular movements suitable for heart patients. As a psychologist, I can tell you that you need to be happy with your family and friends who are close to you. You ventilate your feelings, which you like most. Be confident, keep faith in God, and seek spiritual things. You can take medicines with the advice of a doctor. Do not worry, and be happy. If you feel, you can consult me tomorrow at anytime. I can teach you some relaxation techniques. Try to avoid your negative thoughts coming to your mind daily. During the consultation, we can discuss these things. All the best.

Conflicts, unfulfilled desire, frustration, and tension in the family.

Check all heart-related investigations.

Anxiety with depression.

Consult a doctor and have a health check-up.

Regular exercises and meditation and sharing your feeling with others.
Do all types of works which you like.

Regular health check-up and follow-up of the health condition is required.

| 

Thank you doctor.

I will consult you around 2 PM tomorrow.

Dr. Sibananda Mishra

Psychologist/ Counsellor
#

3.30 PM will be the right time tomorrow. I hope that you will agree.

|