Q. Anxiety is every day of my life. Rarely I do get a small break without anxiety. It has been 10 years.

This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 17, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

Anxiety is every day of my life. I rarely get small breaks without anxiety. It has been 10 years now. Panic attacks do come. I am taking Xanax 0.5 mg 1 to 3 days. I am a 26 years old male, and my height and weight are 5.9" and 80 kg respectively. Please help.

#

With your brief description, it appears that you are suffering from some anxiety disorder most probably generalized anxiety disorder. The drug you are taking is neither sufficient nor appropriate when we have a lot of safer and more effective drugs currently. I assure you that you can get rid of most of the anxiety symptoms with proper treatment.

|