Q. I am getting clots but no periods after using abortion kit. Is this normal?

Dr. Amit Kyal

Today I got clot after using abortion kit, but no periods. Before going to the doctor, I got two days period in that also I got clots. I am unable to understand my situation. Please help.

#

Following the intake of proper dosage of abortion kit, complete abortion occurs in more than 95 % of cases. Bleeding following consumption of abortion kit is variable, sometimes heavy with passages of clots, tissues sometimes it may be like menstrual bleeding. The bleeding may persist up to two weeks. You must get a USG lower abdomen done to exclude any retained pregnancy of conception.

|