Aversion Therapy

Why cannot I speak out against difficult people?

Query: Hi doctor, My writing skill is very strong but verbally I cannot protest at all against difficult people. My verbal communication skill is proper and organized if and only if I am focused and conscious at that moment. Otherwise, I tend to be unprofessional and non-intelligent in speaking. Even when ...  Read Full »

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sometimes, it happens because of low self-esteem. Hence, you need to work on it. You need aversion therapy. You do not have to interfere in other's rights but, other side you have to stand for your rights. Do not be very cruel or too innocent, and then people will start...  Read Full »

I talk to people in mind and live in a virtual world. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I do not know why but I make a virtual world for myself. I always fake things about myself, tell untrue stories. When I remember people, like my ex-boyfriend, I imagine a conversation between me and him that had never happened and I feel happy. I keep imagining all that I wanted to do...  Read Full »

Dr. Vandana Patidar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. People use imagination as a defense or escape from reality. Some degree of imagination is alright because it makes us imagine a goal, feeling of happiness, if achieved, hence motivate a person for a target or goal but the use of excessive imagination can lead to wastage...  Read Full »

I cannot resist the temptation of watching porn videos. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25 year old unmarried male. My problem is since I am 20 years old, I used to watch porn videos. But, during past one year it has become a regular habit of spending thrice a week watching porn. After ejaculation, I would feel guilty. I would like to control the habit, but I can...  Read Full »

Dr. Hardik Tusharkant Bambhania

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, from reading your query, it is evident that you have been having a tough time breaking the habit of watching porn. Let me assure you that this can be managed with self-discipline and you will be successful at getting back to managing your time wisely.  As hum...  Read Full »