Q. Can eating turmeric everyday reduce the chances of cancer?

Dr. Alka

What are the symptoms of brain cancer and colorectal cancer? One more thing, if I eat turmeric every day the chances of cancer will be reduced or not? Can it be cured in Ayurveda?

#

I just read your query. See there are a number of symptoms which are linked to both these cancers. Moreover, in initial stages, some patient might not feel any symptoms.

As far as turmeric is concerned it has many properties including anti-cancer properties. But it can not be guaranteed that taking turmeric alone will help you in not getting any disease in future. Yes, Ayurveda has treatment for cancer but it depends on the condition of the patient.

For more information consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

|