Coconut Water

How to get rid of my kidney stone naturally?

Query: Hello doctor,I have a kidney stone of 4.4 mm at the joint of the left side kidney to the ureter. I also have a mild swelling in my left kidney, while the kidney function test is normal. My stone was not detected on the ultrasound, but it is visible in the CT Scan. I had blood in the urine 12 days ...  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello,  Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. The urologist's suggestion is right. The kidney swelling can lead to a further damage in the kidney. The blood in the urine was due to a friction of the stone with the kidney surface. There is no blood in the urine now either due to a mild ch...  Read Full »

Which oil is safe to use?

Query: Hello doctor, Which oil is safe to use? There are many theories and so I am confused. Some chocolates and snacks have trans fat content as 0.01 or 0.02 % or OZ, are they safe to eat? Do you have any suggestions for chocolates and snacks brands which are healthy without toxic chemicals? Which is the...  Read Full »

Dr. Priyanka Zade

Dietician, Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Soy bean, rice bran oil, peanut oil as well as olive oil are good for use. When you eat readymade chocolate and snack then trans fat is available in this food items. Healthy snacks are rice pied, muesli, dhokla, vegetable brown bread sandwich. Mid morning is good time fo...  Read Full »