Q. Kindly suggest me a homeopathy medicine for cold and body pain.

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali

I suffer from cold, restlessness and body pain. During every winter season, I will get sick starting with a cold. Currently, I am taking Arsenicum album 30 and Aconite 30. Kindly suggest me a homeopathy medicine.

#

You can start taking Aconite 200 five pills in the morning, noon and evening. If you have Aconite 30, then you can take it at an interval of 15 to 20 minutes until the cold gets reduced. Take it four times a day. Take Rhus tox 200 in the morning, noon and night. Have warm water to drink. Have warm milk with turmeric powder and ginger powder. You can also take one spoonful mixture of honey, crushed ginger, and turmeric powder for three to four times a day. This home remedy helps to give a fast recovery. Follow up after a week to decide the duration of treatment.

|