Control Ejaculation

What indicates lifelong premature ejaculation?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 34 year old unmarried male. I can hold my ejaculation during foreplay with my girlfriend, but I cannot even control it for more than 30 seconds after entering into the vagina. Is this a problem of lifelong PE? Or is it happening due to fear or performance anxiety? Once I used c...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. From the available description, it appears that there is a psychogenic premature ejaculation. Holding it for 30 minutes while having oral sex and not holding even for a few minutes during penetrative sex is clearly indicativ...  Read Full »

Suffering from premature ejaculation.I ejaculate faster and the sperm comes out quickly.

Query: Dear Doctor, My problem is that, I ejaculate faster and the sperm comes out quickly within 20 to 30 seconds. Suggest a better medicine to delay the ejaculation.  Read Full »

Dr. Duraisamy Palanisamy

Andrologist, Diabetologist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering premature ejaculation. It is not a disease, only a complaint. It may be due to stress, fear, poor sleep, smoking etc.  You can take the capsule LVATE at 7.30 pm daily for three months.  It works gradually and has excellent result without side effects...  Read Full »

What should be done to seal my semen and ejaculation pathway to preserve semen permanently?

Query: Hello doctor,I want to seal my semen and ejaculation pathway to preserve my semen in the body permanently. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Poosha Darbha

Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I want you to know two things, 1) Semen is not something that can be stored permanently in the body. 2) Storing semen does not give you any benefit, despite what is in popular belief. The semen is continuously produced as per requirement. There are on and off swit...  Read Full »

Can anxiety cause premature ejaculation?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25 year old male. I am facing serious premature ejaculation issues since the last 7 years, and it has become worse with time. I have been masturbating five times a week since the last 10 years, but now when I masturbate, I ejaculate within 10 seconds. I also have two huge nerve...  Read Full »

Dr. Madathupalayam Madhankumar

Surgical Gastroenterologist, General Practitioner, Family Physician, Vascular Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is no relation between premature ejaculation (PE) and masturbation. Due to anxiety, the ejaculation will happen sooner. This can be managed by calming down and avoiding stress. Think that everything will be fine. It is normal physiology that during erection, vein...  Read Full »

My erection is not that stronger and I ejaculate quickly. What can be done?

Query: Hi doctor, My erection is not that stronger and I ejaculate quickly and my penis skin has to be handled softly to move down. What shall I do?  Read Full »

Dr. Parth Singh

Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Let us deal with your problems one by one. If you are able to maintain an erection during sex, that is penis does not slip out of the vagina, it means the erection is strong enough. If it is loose and limpy and comes out of the vagina before orgasm then only you may say...  Read Full »

Other than masturbation, how to collect sperm for semen analysis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am in a need to provide a sample for sperm analysis. I could ejaculate during sex. But, when I try to provide sperm for analysis by masturbation, I failed. Can I provide home sample? Is there any other way available for this like vibrator? Please suggest.  Read Full »

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can collect the sperm sample at home and should reach the laboratory within 45 minutes. You can try during intercourse and collect it in a bottle when you are about to ejaculate. But, that can contaminate and show signs of infection. Vibrators are available, but need ...  Read Full »

What ayurvedic medicine can be used to cure vertigo and spermatorrhea?

Query: Hello doctor, My age is 31, unmarried. Vertigo will come whenever I go out from home or in public and have stage fear. In the home, no vertigo will come. In public it is more. I am suffering from severe vertigo, hair fall (baldness) for seven years. I used to masturbate most of the times due to whi...  Read Full »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your complaints carefully. It seems like motion sickness. But sometimes weaknesses also causes such kinds of issues. You should take the following medicines and follow all instructions.  Read Full »

I am suffering from premature ejaculation.Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25 year old male. I am not yet married. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. Erection occurs within seconds and soon after that I ejaculate. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You say that erection occurs within seconds followed by fast ejaculation. Premature Ejaculation (PE) is very common and is usually not associated with any disease. However it is sometimes associated with infection of male accessory glands, which is treatable. You can lear...  Read Full »

How to delay ejaculation. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. Suggest a cure for this.

Query: Dear Doctor, I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I want a permanent cure without having any side effects. I bother taking pills for a long time. So, kindly suggest any other better way for me.  Read Full »

Dr. Duraisamy Palanisamy

Andrologist, Diabetologist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Premature ejaculation is not a disease. Stress is the main cause. Kindly reply to the following questions: What is your age? How long have you been suffering? Are you married? Are you a smoker? Do you consume alcohol? What is your job nature? What about your sleep?   Read Full »