Q. Please guide me with a homeopathy treatment for dull skin.

Dr. Shilpa Sharma
Published on Apr 05, 2016 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

The days when I use moisturizer or face wash, my facial skin use to glow. But, if I did not use it for five to six days then my skin would become very dull even without skin exposure. And so, I used them daily. Now for about two months I just stopped applying anything on my face, so my facial skin stopped responding to them. I have tried scrubbing many times and chemical peel too nearly twice. But no results are seen. Now, my face is much darker than body. Could it be some kind of allergy or something else? Please guide me through homeopathy to get my skin fair.

Dr. Shilpa Sharma

Homeopathy
#

• Fairness creams are just the temporary things and will not give the long-term results.
  • Darkening of skin when exposed to many cosmetics tends to suffer and also reacts more to the sun.
  • As face is one of the exposed parts to sun, it usually appears darker than the rest of the body along with hands.
  • There are some basic steps to skin care: Cleaning, toning and moisturizing. Scrubbing only 1 or 2 times a week. Frequent scrubbing will make the skin dull.
  • Use as many natural products as possible for the above three steps.
  • Drink lots of water and eat nutritious and well balanced diet.

For further information consult a homeopathic physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

Should I take bath if I am down with chicken pox?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 18 years old. I am down with chicken pox from yesterday, I wanted to know if I can have a normal bath. And also, I have a rash that is probably something fungal near my genitals and I have noticed that the pox is very crowded in that patch. Any advice? Please reply soon.  Read Full >>

Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you can take bath with lukewarm water, avoid hot water. Do not use harsh soap or scrub. You can use dove soap. Since it is winter, normal soap will make your skin drier and will irritate the chickenpox blisters. But the best thing will be to have luke warm spon...  Read Full

Please help with itchy red rashes on the thigh.

Query: Hi doctor, I am having a problem with dry skin and rashes. I have a history of atopic eczema on the neck for which I am applying Flutivate cream. 4 weeks back some red rashes started coming up with itching. I thought it is because of dry skin, so I applied coconut oil and moisturizer. The redness ha...  Read Full >>

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Plastic Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please share in detail about the onset, progression, and duration of the rash. Is popliteal fossa (shallow depression behind knee joint) or antecubital fossa involved? What is the predominant complaint? Is it itching or burning? Do you have any rash over your thig...  Read Full

Will using Restreta tablet for three months cause hormonal imbalance?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old girl. I have very dry and dull skin. My dermatologist recommended me to use Restreta tablet for improving my complexion. I have to take it twice in a day before a meal. I want to know whether there will be any hormonal imbalance because of this tablet. Is it safe fo...  Read Full >>

Dr. Sangeeth Kumar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Restreta (Glutathione, Collagen, and L-cysteine) contains Glutathione which is an antioxidant. It effectively prevents melanin synthesis in the skin which helps in skin lightening. It is available in oral and injection form. Oral capsules do not produce much of a cha...  Read Full

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now