Q. Please suggest products to improve the skin color of a 3 month old.

Dr. Baratu Bhaisara

Please suggest a good soap, lotion, or massage oil to improve the color. She is 3 months old. I already tried using pigeon soap, pigeon lotion, tedibar, Cetaphil lotion, olive oil.

#

As per evidence-based medicine, there is no such product which can improve color. In fact, it is not advisable to use any product which can or have an effect on skin color.

For massage, any oil which suits the baby (coconut oil, olive oil) will do.

The baby regains their original color by the age of 6 months.

Every baby is unique and a genius in themselves. Focus on keeping her healthy. All other aspects are secondary. Happy to serve you.

For more information consult a paediatrician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/paediatrician

|