Q. Will using Restreta tablet for three months cause hormonal imbalance?

Answered by Dr. Sangeeth Kumar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Glutathione Pills or Improve Skin Tone? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 23 year old girl. I have very dry and dull skin. My dermatologist recommended me to use Restreta tablet for improving my complexion. I have to take it twice in a day before a meal. I want to know whether there will be any hormonal imbalance because of this tablet. Is it safe for me to eat? Will it affect my body internally? And I have been told to eat it for three months. So will the result be permanent or will they fade after I discontinue it?