Q. Please suggest some skin care tips to get a healthy glowing skin.

Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Abelrahman Abouibrahim
Published on Sep 21, 2018

I am a 27-year-old female. I have dry and sensitive skin. I noticed some changes in my skin. I got dark spots with dull skin. I feel like I have a hard surface. Please suggest some best skin care products for daily use to get a glowing and healthy skin.

#

You follow these steps. Wash your face twice daily. Remove your makeup before going to bed. Apply moisturizer after cleansing. Take warm showers. Drink tons of water. Get eight hours of sleep every day. In the morning, use cleansing gel, antioxidant serum, and toner. In the evening, use cleansing gel, toner, and oil-free moisturizer. Eat a diet rich in vitamin A like carrots and tomatoes. You can use vitamin products for the skin once a day. Do not forget to drink plenty of water. Eat enough vitamin A.

Thanks a lot.

What herb can we add for purification of water in clay pot?

Query: Hello doctor, What herb can we add for purification of water in clay pot? Is there any way in Siddha to change the taste of water? Because water does not taste good due to its hardness.  Read Full »

Skin Care Tips to Avoid Pimples

Article Overview: Acne or pimples can be esthetically disturbing. Read the article to know the skin care routine and preventive measures that dermatologist advice for acne. Read Article

Dr. Vinay Kumar

What Is Acne Vulgaris? Acne vulgaris is the medical name for pimples. Pimples or acne is a common skin condition of adolescents and teenagers due to blockage of pores of oil producing glands which results in blackheads, bumps and nodules on the skin of face, upper arms, and trunk. The severity, du...  Read Article

Article Overview: This article discusses a few tips to manage and protect your skin during winter. Read Article

Dr. Anagha Kumar

Skin, the largest and the most attractive organ of our body faces a lot of challenges during winters. Cold, dry winters tend to steal the moisture from your skin making it appear flaky, dry and dull. There are also a few diseases like psoriasis and atopic dermatitis that have an increased incidence ...  Read Article