Q. My right eye is bigger than the left one. Why do my eyes pain and get watery?

Answered by Dr. Alka and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Eye Pain or Lack Of Sleep? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 23 year old girl, who weighs 59 kg and I am 165 cm tall. In some of my pictures, my eyes do not look the same. The right eye is quite bigger than the left one, but my eye lens looks the same size. Are there any ways to solve this problem? Is there any side effects of this? My eyes pain sometimes, and they feel tired and get watery.