Q. My daughter gets febrile convulsion whenever she gets fever. Is there any homeopathic medicine?

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali

My daughter has her first febrile convulsion after Penta 3 vaccination at night with a very high temperature and she was having an infection of cold also. After five months she again gets a cold and runny nose with fever and she got convulsion for less than a minute. In the next month also the same follows.

#

She will be fine with homeopathy medicines and I will reply to you in detail soon.

Can we stop it from not getting it in future because she gets it whenever she gets fever, and after any cold or bronchitis infection? Allopathy doctor gives only treatment for infection and convulsion medicine. I asked them but they told it will come with the onset of fever upto five years. Her CT scan is also normal.

#

It will stop when you use homeopathy medicines. She will not get convulsions with these medicines but, inform me before starting the medicines to adjust the doses. Homeopathy is best for kids.

I mean to ask that can it be stopped by any medicines to come in future? Because allopathy doctor says she should not get a fever to stop this febrile convulsion.

#

Do not worry about the future. I can understand your state of mind. Mostly, she will not get convulsions with the intake of those medicines. Fever is the fighting process to avoid further bad stage. It is a body reaction to fight against infection, she will get immunity by this. Up to four to five years kid's immunity is low so they get infections often. It is better to improve her immunity with healthy foods. Food is the best protector of our body. Please avoid junk foods, ice cream, candy, and chocolates because these will satisfy the tongue and will harm her health.

|