Q. What ayurvedic medicine controls heart diseases better?

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Dear doctor,

An acupressure therapist told me that I have a small problem in the right chamber of my heart and irregular heartbeat. But, I have taken an ECG report recently and found no problem in the report. If it is true, can I take Arjunarishta for that? Can I take Arjunarishta or Himalaya Abana for heart disease? Which one is better and will it cure/control any type of heart disease alone without the help of any allopathic medicine?

#

There are several causes for irregular heart beat. You should go for a routine heart checkup to rule out any abnormalities.

I suggest tests like BMI (body mass index), lipid profile, cardiac profile, blood pressure, blood sugar and color Doppler. If any cardiac issue finding is there, then medicine should be started accordingly.

Arjunaristam and Abana are good medicines to provide strength to cardiac tissues. You can take both medicines at a time. Arjunaristam 15 ml twice a day with an equal amount of water after meals and Abana two tablets twice a day after meals.

Further, if you have any queries regarding this concern feel free to revert back.

For more information consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

|