Q. What ayurvedic medicine controls heart diseases better?

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Published on Dec 11, 2017

Dear doctor,

An acupressure therapist told me that I have a small problem in the right chamber of my heart and irregular heartbeat. But, I have taken an ECG report recently and found no problem in the report. If it is true, can I take Arjunarishta for that? Can I take Arjunarishta or Himalaya Abana for heart disease? Which one is better and will it cure/control any type of heart disease alone without the help of any allopathic medicine?

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

#

There are several causes for irregular heart beat. You should go for a routine heart checkup to rule out any abnormalities.

I suggest tests like BMI (body mass index), lipid profile, cardiac profile, blood pressure, blood sugar and color Doppler. If any cardiac issue finding is there, then medicine should be started accordingly.

Arjunaristam and Abana are good medicines to provide strength to cardiac tissues. You can take both medicines at a time. Arjunaristam 15 ml twice a day with an equal amount of water after meals and Abana two tablets twice a day after meals.

Further, if you have any queries regarding this concern feel free to revert back.

For more information consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

How to clear heart block through ayurveda?

Query: Hi doctor, I had a heart attack before 50 days. I consulted a doctor, and he said that I have 90% and 75% block in arteries. He suggested getting a stent. Please help me if there is an option and treatment to remove artery blockage.  Read Full »

Why is there irregular heartbeat with chest and shoulder pain?

Query: Hello doctor, I am an 18-year-old female, no current medications, no known conditions, family history of many different heart problems on both maternal and paternal sides, seen by a cardiologist for bigeminy and irregular heartbeat over the summer, palpations still happen pretty often, chest and sh...  Read Full »

Do fluctuations in heartbeat denote heart disease?

Query: Hi doctor, My heartbeat keeps fluctuating. Sometimes, it will be 85 bpm and the other time 60, 57 or 58 bpm. Does it indicate any heart disease?  Read Full »

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now