Q. What diet can be followed to reduce pitta dosha?

Answered by Dr. Arul Amuthan and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on High Pitta or Ayurveda Treatment? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I take Thyronorm 50 daily. TSH is at 4 but free T3 is low, at 4.0, causing lethargy. I was recommended TFN-34 but last two months they have not helped. Any alternative to TFN-34 and how to increase energy levels? Also, my prakruti is Kapha-Pitta and in the afternoon I get a severe headache but to increase in pitta dosha, my lunch is generally veggies, pulses with minimal raw salad. I do not consume ghee. So, please help me with diet part to reduce pitta dosha. I have no acidity symptoms.