Q. Can using one crutch considered to be 75 % weight bearing after a hip arthroscopy?

Answered by Dr. Sreenivasa Rao and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hip Arthroplasty or ? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am down to one crutch after a hip arthroscopy. I am supposed to be at 75 % weight bearing. Is using one crutch 75 % or 50 % weight bearing. Also, on day four, I am supposed to be at 100 % weight bearing with one crutch. How is that possible?