Q. I have pain in left knee while bending along with shoulder pain. Kindly suggest a solution.

Dr. Mohammed Wajid
and medically reviewed by Dr. K Shobana

I have pain in my left knee while bending. I also have pain on the backside of the left-hand shoulder while sitting on the floor for the past 15 days. I remember that one day of my sleeping position was worse. Kindly suggest me a solution to get out of this.

#

Kindly check your posture and maintain it properly while doing work or studies. Kindly check from which position you are getting more pain and please check whether it gets radiated to your knees. You can take a calcium-rich diet and apply a hot pack twice a day to the knee. Do stretching and strengthening exercises. Shoulder blade pain can occur due to poor posture or jerking of the trigger points. You can consult a physiotherapist and have a manual technique session for three to five days to align your trigger points with this manual technique. It can reduce your pain. If you have any other symptoms other than shoulder and knee pain on the left side, kindly mention them. You can take Myospaz forte (Chlorzoxazone with Diclofenac and Paracetamol) twice a day for three days if the pain remains severe.

|