Laser Peripheral Iridotomy

Increased intraocular pressure in both the eyes. Should I go for Laser Peripheral Iridotomy surgery(LPI)?

Query: Dear Doctor, I have abnormal pressure in my eyes. I believe it was 24 in one and 23 in the other. My doctor told me that he would not dilate my eyes because it would be dangerous and asked me to find someone to do Laser Peripheral Iridotomy surgery(LPI). I am 23 years old with no medical conditions....  Read Full »

Dr. Dada Peer K

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting your query at icliniq.com. It seems from the history that you are having increased intraocular pressure in both the eyes, the normal is 14-16 mmHg and you are having 24 and 23 mmHg. Hence we should suspect glaucoma. In one of the sub type of glaucoma called as...  Read Full »