Macular Scar

Are several flat black spots on the penis a concerning issue?

Query: Hi doctor, I have several black mole-like spots on the foreskin. It is flat and does not cause any discomfort. Do I need to worry about it? Please suggest any treatment to remove them or any home remedies for this.  Read Full »

Dr. Dilip Meena

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. But there are no attached photographs in your message. Kindly send a picture of the affected area to assess the condition and suggest the appropriate diagnosis and treatment.  Read Full »

What can be done for loss of vision in the right eye?

Query: Hello doctor, My right eye had lost its vision capacity and now left is losing. I have consulted a doctor and he advised me that I have almost lost my right eye and now I have to take three injections for three months, each injection in each month. Please advise me what can be done further.  Read Full »

Dr. Rahul Vaswani

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, according to reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), your right eye is suffering from a macular scar which according to current treatment modalities is now mostly untreatable. For left, which is also suffering from similar disease but the differen...  Read Full »