Multiple System Atrophy

What is MSA?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a balancing problem. I have low blood pressure in change of posture. I am on Midodrine. During a neurological examination, I was asked to tap my toes. Every time when I did that my heel involuntarily tapped several times. What is the reason? I am being examined for possible MSA...  Read Full »

Dr. Muhammad Majid Hanif

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns.  Read Full »

My dad died of multiple organ dysfunctions after a Whipple procedure. What was the cause of his death?

Query: Hi doctor,This query is regarding my dad, who was diagnosed with obstructive jaundice last year. He was admitted to a hospital, and the doctor examined my dad and told us that they need to perform a Whipple procedure on my dad. We did not ask for a second opinion, and we let them go ahead with the...  Read Full »

Dr. Arvind Guru

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have carefully gone through all your dad's reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). First of all, I am sorry for your loss. I also feel saddened by your story as it could have been managed so much better. Consider it a help to just guide you regarding w...  Read Full »