Q. Are there any side effects in using nutrigain?

Dr. Kahlil Subramanian
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 14, 2015 and last reviewed on: Aug 13, 2019

I am having thyroid problem. I would like to use nutrigain powder. Are there any side effects in using it?

#

There are many ayurveda products available in the market to gain weight. All products contain the same ingredients as the nutrigain has. I do not know whether these products are expected to clear quality assurance or not and the reason is to consider the steroid mixture.

To gain weight and manage your thyroid follow natural way instead of taking any kind of products.

1. Do any regular exercise (brisk walking, jogging, simple exercises, yoga asanas, cardio) daily 30 minutes to one hour.
  2. Pranayama and meditation help to reduce stress.
  3. Take 150 ml of lukewarm lemon honey water twice a day.
  4. Eat 5 tablespoons of raw sprouts (especially moong dal) daily.
  5. Eat a bowl (100-150 ml) of raw fruits once daily (sweet lime, strawberry, guava, apple, banana).
  6. Eat rotis (use olive oil/flaxseed oil) with vegetables (especially broccoli, cauliflower, mushroom).
  7. Take 200 ml of milk daily.
  8. Take almond and walnuts (3 to 5 pieces) thrice a week.
  9. Avoid bakery, oily, spicy, salted, carbonated, tinned and packed foods. Avoid non-vegetarian food also.
  10. Drink plenty of water.
  11. Avoid alcohol and any form of stimulants.

|