O Negative

Can two O positive blood group people get married?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 30 years old. I am planning to get married to a girl who is known to me. We have very good understanding. But, we have the same blood group that is O positive. Since blood group is a factor for having babies, do you think having same positive blood group could create problems for fut...  Read Full »

Dr. Prakash H. Muddegowda

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your query, my opinion is as follows: There are two major blood group systems and more than 400 minor blood group systems. The major blood group systems are ABO system and Rhesus system, which are important. In the ABO system, there is A, B, AB and O. While in Rh...  Read Full »