Ozone Therapy

Can rheumatoid arthritis cause joint pain, anemia, swollen lymph node, and fever?

Query: Good day doctor I am a 22 year old female. 5.3' and 97lbs And I started experiencing pain in my joints an year ago.The pain continued and increased in intensity. Before eight monts I was told that my blood was a bit low. I fractured my arm very easily before seven months. After that the pain was a...  Read Full »

Dr. Nischith

Answer: Hello , I understand that you have been diagnosed with rheumatic arthritis through your Blood and clinical parameters. You have been treated for Anaemia and Arm fracture. Your blood reports say , you Are having high inflammatory markers. To diagnose Rhematic arthritis , we need to have several ...  Read Full »

Can Alzheimer's be cured?

Query: Hi doctor, My dad is 82 and has a loss in his memory. Our doctor reported him as an Alzheimer patient (G1). Is that curable?  Read Full »

Dr. Sudheer Ambekar

Neuro Surgeon, Neurologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome back to icliniq.com. Unfortunately, there is no cure for Alzheimer's disease as yet. All one can do is to take adequate precautions to prevent worsening of quality of life due to the memory loss and disorientation. For further information consult a neurologist online --> https://www.i...  Read Full »

How to have a good recovery from back pain?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 28 years old. My weight is 89 kilograms, and my height is 177 cm. I suffer from severe back pain. When I was at a soccer camp at the age of 14, I used to have a very stiff back. Now, I have severe pain in my back, and I am unable to stand and walk. I did an MRI, and the report showe...  Read Full »

Dr. Aida Quka

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I agree with your doctor on the fact that the disc protrusion and degeneration does not cause pain in this region. In my opinion, the back pain could be related to a twisted or strained back muscle during the physical activity that you have performed. Ozone laser inject...  Read Full »