Pemphigus

Why do I have blisters throughout my body?

Query: Hello doctor, I am an 80-year-old male. I have big water or fluid blisters throughout the body. There is also a formation of the skin after the collapse of the blister. The skin is also peeling. It is becoming red, itching, painful and unbearable. I have no sugar. I am on Clobetasol cream, Levosiz ...  Read Full »

Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I saw the clinical pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The diagnosis in a broad term is a vesiculobullous disorder of which it is more in favor of bullous pemphigoid or pemphigus vulgaris considering his age. The patient requires detailed ful...  Read Full »