Radiculopathy Symptoms

Why am I getting cracking sound in my joints?

Query: Hi doctor, One year back, while sitting on a chair in office I felt as if my back got stuck and was unable to move. I took two painkillers and managed to sit there for a while, but after two to three hours the pain started radiating to leg. I was diagnosed with moderate disc herniation at L4-L5 and...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), but you need to provide me the following details so that I can help you better. Is the pain radiating to legs? Do you have any tingling or numbness in legs? Any aggravation of pain whe...  Read Full »

After an electric shock, why does my partner still have shock-like feeling and pain in his arm?

Query: Hello doctor, My partner got an electric shock to his right arm a year ago. Ever since then, he has felt like he is constantly shocked, and he has been unable to move his arm properly. He is on 750 mg of Lyrica a day to control the shock-like feeling and pain. However, the hand movement has not retu...  Read Full »

Dr. Ramesh Kumar S

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Cases of motor neuron disease are seen after electric shocks. Most likely, your partner is experiencing wasting of muscles due to motor neuron disease post the electric shock. A motor neuron (or motoneuron) is a nerve cell, which directly or indirectly controls the effect...  Read Full »